background

Friday, July 8, 2011


do please understand me..


listen first before u put the blame on me..because each of us are not standing on the same feet..
be on my side even though I am wrong..cause the only thing I search is if there is someone who can accept me even when I am in the worst condition, worst decision..
hold my hand and lead my way..I might be too hard, too rude, too stubborn..but who's perfect right?? and if u can't handle the worst in me, u dont deserve to have the best...


protect me when someone try to hurt me..I can stand for my own, but how can I protect myself when you are the one who wanted to hurt me?? =(
love me the way I am.. I don’t mind what people think about me, because the most important is what I think about myself.. and they have no idea about myself.. totally not!!
They can say anything they want to say.. All I can do is, show to that people that I am not as what they describe.. 
and past is past, I wish I could change my past, but couldn’t .. and I am just a human, will not escape from doing wrong, doing bad things.. but my promise, I won’t repeat the same mistake, because I know how hurt you are, just to accept me in your life.
 let by gone be by gone.. so that we could have a better life.. Love me who I am now..
 and don’t just leave me, because it's so damn painful.. leaving me is about to take my breath away……

Image Detail


all i know now is i only need you by my side.. all the time.. and yes, so do I.. i will always there for you...






p/s : quote & inspired from SiBintang05.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment