background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

5 month...

It's been about 5 months we are knowing each other....5 months it's all about Life.. Full of love, happiness, joy, memories and for sure sadness, painful and dissapoint... But i'm so glad..after 5 months we've been thru everything...
 
He's still holding my hands...tightly....wipe my tears...every drop of it...being by my side...whenever i feel so down...hug me...whenever I feel so mess...He make me feel so comfort with him....and I want to say thanks a lot for your love and for everything.....I really appreciate, all of it...so much!! No word to describe, but i guess u knew it.....as our song said...
"You're the best thing I never knew I needed...So now it's so clear...I need U here always.."
I love Muhammad Ibnu Elham... ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment